I’m using Unity3D with the MMOPRG Kit from Suriyun and building the MMO Version
Additional i used the Fantasy Wooden GUI Free for my changes of the UI
Ok there are two places where you can find the UI components.
First you will find the Start-Up GUI in the 01Home Scene for the MMO.
There are two canvases inside wich will give you your Login and Start-Gui.
Changing the Serverlist Background as example:
– select the UiServerList Element inside the CanvasHome and enable it to look at it
– Select the Window Element inside the UiServerList
– Change the Source Image aif the Image(Script) Element in the Inspector of the Window Element
To change the ingame UI you should create you own GUI Prefabs.
This is how i do this (using CanvasGameplay as example):
- Create a new scene
- drag the CanvasGameplay Prefab of the Demo->Prefabs->UI onto the scene
- Change what you want to get the UI you want
- Change the Name of the Prefab
- Drag in into your own Prefab->UI folder to create your own prefab
List of things i changed so far:
– I changed the Scaler of the Canvas (it’s the Canvas Scaler Script inside the CanvasGameplay Element) so it’s not taking such a big part of the window
– background Images of the Windows and Buttons and the buttons, removed background image for xp bar
— will continue as i go